The scope of work includes the conversion of an existing ranger station built in 1937 into a new Fire Station. The house has most recently been used by the Ft. Bragg wildlife group as a base of operations for this area. The house is considered to be historic and the renovation to the house considers its historical significance including the use of materials and color to match the original construction. The project also includes the construction of a garage for vehicle storage and maintenance. Cromwell provided architecture for the project with design partner AME Consulting Engineers.