The original portion of Harrin Hall was built in 1929 as Torreyson Library and contained about 10,000 SF. In recent years, Harrin Hall had been primarily used as a classroom building. Cromwell renovated this oldest part of the building to house academic advising, student records and student aid. A small number of classrooms remain in the building. A structural assessment was performed as part of the project as well as a mechanical upgrade.