Cromwell worked with Allied Reliability to properly manage maintenance activities and processes, and support a reliable facility infrastructure at test site Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Objectives to improve maintenance performance to targets included:
- Initial Site Survey. The objective was to gather all pertinent data and to meet with command and maintenance staff to explain the scope and process of the task order.
- Analysis of asset criticality and failure modes (AC&FM). The objective of the analysis of AC&FM was to arrive at a hierarchical ranking of real property components by impact of failure to clinical operations.
- Baseline measurement of selected real property components. The objective of baseline measurement was to establish scientific/reliability based measurement of critical real property components using condition based monitoring techniques.
- Development of enhanced maintenance plans (EMP) & training. The objective of EMPs is to establish a detailed plan to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance operations by established targets.
- Development of maintenance contract or in-sourced maintenance staff statement of work. The objective was to develop a revised maintenance contract maintenance contract or in-sourced maintenance staff statement of work that results in improved maintenance contract performance in accordance with established targets developed In the EMP.