This project involved the renovation of Bays 2 and 3 of Building D-3022. The existing four-bay building was constructed as a warehouse in 1958 and is currently being utilized as a Company Operations Facility (COF). The renovated bays serve as the headquarters location for the newly erected 5th Bn under 1st SWTG(A). The interior renovatioin included the demolition of interior drywall partitions, floor and wall finishes, ceiling tiles and associated lighting and mechanical devices. The new construction created conference rooms, open work areas, communications closets and private office spaces; all with new finishes, power, lighting, communication and HVAC components.