The 50,000 SF building at 6th and Shall was previously home to Stebbins and Roberts Paint Company and Sterling Paint. The property was the headquarters of both organizations where raw materials were mixed, canned, labeled, packaged, and shipped across the US for sale. The mixing factory has long since been torn down and what remains is the office and warehouse/ distribution building. The building was constructed in 1947 and is an intact example of a post-war commercial and industrial building. It is the only industrial building designed by Burks and Anderson, prominent Arkansas architects. It has been redeveloped into a mixed used development featuring loft apartments, a restaurant, and Cromwell's new headquarters. The building is listed on the National Historic Register. The renovation is the flagship project of a large revitalization of East Village, an area in downtown Little Rock that has been long neglected.